The Nexus Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nexus Team
The Nexus Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SpiTFire96's Testing Office
*Suprised* The Crimson Dragon's Sign? EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:55 pm by vossbros

» PsychoDads Office
*Suprised* The Crimson Dragon's Sign? EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 10:26 pm by Just PRO

» Where is Evil Master?
*Suprised* The Crimson Dragon's Sign? EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 8:54 am by darkneji12

» DEAD
*Suprised* The Crimson Dragon's Sign? EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 3:43 pm by PsychoDad

» Song of the week competition
*Suprised* The Crimson Dragon's Sign? EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 6:25 am by stify

» Darkneji12’s Office
*Suprised* The Crimson Dragon's Sign? EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 11:04 pm by darkneji12

» Zaber's Room
*Suprised* The Crimson Dragon's Sign? EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 5:06 pm by PsychoDad

» Fatal's Test
*Suprised* The Crimson Dragon's Sign? EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 10:03 am by Zaberman

» Here you can post your single duel's win.
*Suprised* The Crimson Dragon's Sign? EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 4:50 pm by FelixTheTwilight

» Here you can post your match duel wins
*Suprised* The Crimson Dragon's Sign? EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 4:44 pm by FelixTheTwilight

» Atlus' Vids
*Suprised* The Crimson Dragon's Sign? EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 3:53 am by PsychoDad

» Hello
*Suprised* The Crimson Dragon's Sign? EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 3:09 am by Atlus

» mamamia100's room
*Suprised* The Crimson Dragon's Sign? EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 12:14 pm by mamamia100

» Vossbros Room everyones welcome to chat
*Suprised* The Crimson Dragon's Sign? EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 7:17 am by MissTayylor

» Earthquake99 [AAA Clan]'s room
*Suprised* The Crimson Dragon's Sign? EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 10:08 am by Earthquake99 [AAA CLAN]

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

*Suprised* The Crimson Dragon's Sign?

3 posters

Go down

*Suprised* The Crimson Dragon's Sign? Empty *Suprised* The Crimson Dragon's Sign?

Post by Guest Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:45 pm

Greetings everyone. This is my first Article I have ever done into my life. I have decks that I'm good in it so I'll be posting their Strategies.

This deck is one of my favorite Decks. and I'll try to build a good destructive one for them. From how much I love them, I'm writing this one for it. =) I hope you Enjoy it =)

The "Majestic/Savior" Synchro monsters return to the Extra Deck during the End Phase and Special Summon the corresponding Dragon from the Graveyard.

They also can negate the effect of an opponent's face-up monster and get an advantage from the negated card until the End Phase.

In the anime, before Majestic/Savior Dragon is drawn, the Dragon's Birthmarks of the five Signers form the complete Seal of the Crimson Dragon on the user's back. When summoned in the anime, the user of the dragon will be carried in its body for as long as it remains on the field. These dragons have been shown to be extremely large in size, dwarfing their own Signer Dragons Counterparts. They appear to glow, and they attack by flying straight through their target.

So far, the ATK of a "Majestic Dragon" monster is equal to 40% of the original ATK of its basic form 2800. With Stardust Dragon's ATK, we have: 2500*0.4 = 1000; 1000 2800 = 3800 as the ATK of Majestic Star Dragon, and the DEF is that of the basic form (2000) 1000 = 3000. With Red Dragon Archfiend's ATK, 3000*0.4 = 1200; 1200 2800 = 4000, giving the ATK of Majestic Red Dragon, and the DEF is that of the basic form (2000) 1000 = 3000.

~~~~~

Savior/Majestic Dragons is very Good monsters for one turn which they can Bother your opponent(s) for a Turn. I've hear that some guys says:

... Savior/Majestic Dragons are very Lame for a Turn for nothing.
... Savior/Majestic Dragons are very weak. and Hard to Summon.
... Savior/Majestic Dragons Can be owned in a Turn without summoning the Level 8 Monster. Isn't lame?
... Savior/Majestic Dragons are So slow to summon...
... Savior/Majestic Dragons needs Level 1 monsters to Summon them in the field and It'll take years to do that.

... Level 1 of them are so Hard to let it stay in the Field. Well, all of these Sentences are wrong.

Savior/Majestic Dragons are Easy to Summoned and so powerful. In a Turn can make the game different. In a Turn you can Destroy All your Opponent's Cards in a Turn.

Those cards are really Special. and they just released. so Hard to think about them since guys already said what I said above.

Hmm Why not Stop chit-chatting and Get into it.

~~~~~

Main Cards:

A. Majestic/Savior Dragon:

*Suprised* The Crimson Dragon's Sign? 400px-MajesticDragonDP09-EN-C-1E

This card cannot be used as a Synchro Material Monster, except for the Synchro Summon of a "Majestic" monster.

Information: This is The Main Card of this deck. Without it you cannot Synchro Summon Majestic/Savior Dragon Monster.

B. Majestic/Savior Star Dragon. [SSD,MSD]

*Suprised* The Crimson Dragon's Sign? 400px-MajesticStarDragonSOVR-EN-UR-1E

"Majestic Dragon" "Stardust Dragon" 1 non-Tuner monster
You can Tribute this card to negate the activation of an opponent's Spell Card, Trap Card, or Effect Monster's effect and destroy all cards your opponent controls. Once per turn, you can negate the effect(s) of 1 face-up monster your opponent controls until the End Phase. Also, if the negated effect can be activated, you can activate it once as this card's effect. During the End Phase, return this card from the field to the Extra Deck, and Special Summon 1 "Stardust Dragon" from your Graveyard.

Information: The Epic Majestic/Savior Dragon. The Savior/Majestic Star Dragon. Your opponent will stuck once this card is Synchro Summoned. He'll/She'll get to choose one of both: Activate a Card to Destroy it or any effect of a card. if he/she does that so, His/Her Cards are Blown [Gone] By it's effect, you can Destroy the your opponent cards in a Moment. An Amazing effect you'll enjoy it. Nobody can get Rid of it except a Card, which is Solemn Judgment. And if there was nothing activated. You can Attack Getting a Stardust Dragon Again from your Graveyard.

C. Majestic/Savior Red Dragon:

*Suprised* The Crimson Dragon's Sign? MajesticRedDragonABPF-EN-UR-1E

"Majestic Dragon" "Red Dragon Archfiend" 1 non-Tuner monster
This card cannot be destroyed by card effects. If this card attacks, destroy all Defense Position monsters on the field after damage calculation. Once per turn, you can negate the effect(s) of 1 face-up monster your opponent controls and have this card gain ATK equal to the negated monster's ATK, until the End Phase. During the End Phase, return this card from the field to the Extra Deck, and Special Summon 1 "Red Dragon Archfiend" from your Graveyard.

Information: There is the Shock of that Bad-::sucks:: above. His effect is way Amazing. Negate an Effect Monster and Get it's ATK? Of Deserve it and Way Deserve it. You can Negate effects and Get an ATK of it. So if it was in the Attack-Mode Monster, it'll be Like Direct Attack. Which it's 4000, Half/Halve of the Main Life Points. Plus the Amazing Part, Cannot be Destroyed by Card Effects. Ohh, Here is an another Shock. But make Sure he doesn't Have the Ultimate Card(s) Two of them Which they are annoying, Dimensional Prison. Solemn Judgment. Those cards will be Dangerous on that Amazing Monster. It is Very Very Very Useful, Specially when your opponent having a Stardust Dragon or Chaos Sorcerer. Get it's ATK and cannot be Destroyed by Cards Effects. All it needs just to be Careful at your opponents Back-row.

~~~~

Supportive Cards/Techs.

There is many Cards that it helps this deck. Which how this deck works.

A. Battle Fader.

*Suprised* The Crimson Dragon's Sign? BattleFaderABPF-EN-UR-1E

When an opponent's monster declares a direct attack, you can Special Summon this card from your hand and end the Battle Phase. If you Special Summon this card with this effect, this card is removed from play when it is removed from the field.

Information: The Most Helpful Powerful Awesome Card in this deck. So Helpful. First: Save your own Life-Points. Plus It's a level one Monster, Which it makes Easy for you to bring a Majestic/Savior Star Dragon. All you need is just How to use it Wisely. As I said Helpful.

B. Dandylion

*Suprised* The Crimson Dragon's Sign? DandylionJUMP-EN-UR-LE

When this card is sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon 2 "Fluff Tokens" (Plant-Type/WIND/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) in Defense Position. These Tokens cannot be Tributed for a Tribute Summon during the turn they are Special Summoned.

Information: The Key Card of the Deck you can say. Summons Two Tokens - Level 1 - Which make it Easier to Synchro Summon a Savior/Majestic Dragon. Two Tokens for Defense. and for Synchro Also, a Helpful Card for the Debris Dragon oh yeah Baby.

C. Debris Dragon:

*Suprised* The Crimson Dragon's Sign? 400px-DebrisDragonDP09-EN-C-1E

When this card is Normal Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 monster with 500 or less ATK from your Graveyard in Attack Position. That monster's effect(s) is negated. This card cannot be used as a Synchro Material Monster, except for the Synchro Summon of a Dragon-Type Synchro Monster. The other Synchro Material Monster(s) cannot be Level 4.

Information: Automatic Synchro Dragon boy. Normal Summon it with a Dandylion, It's an Automatic Stardust Dragon/Red Demon's Dragon/Red Dragon Archfiend. -How-? Since Dandylion Already in the Graveyard, of course you'll have token Don't you ? Razz

D. Foolish Burial:

*Suprised* The Crimson Dragon's Sign? FoolishBurialSDRL-EN-C-1E

Select 1 monster from your Deck and send it to the Graveyard.

Information: Useful card to protect you. Also It can fixes your combos. In Defensive Times, Throw Dandylion to the Graveyard and you'll get Two Tokens of course. in Combo Mode Dandylion and Debris Dragon. so in both Cases Dandylion will be Sent to the Graveyard. Or in Case you have Stardust Dragon or Red Demon's Dragon/Red Dragon's Archfiend. You'd Send Majestic/Savior Dragon. -Why..?- Kinka-Byo For the Win. It Special Summon it and Here you go a Savior/Majestic Dragon.

E. Kinka-Byo:

*Suprised* The Crimson Dragon's Sign? Kinka-ByoTDGS-EN-SR-1E

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to its owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn it is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up. When this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up, you can Special Summon 1 Level 1 monster from your Graveyard. When this card is removed from the field, remove from play that monster.

Information: The Automatic Majestic/Savior Dragon's Summoner. If you Have a Stardust Dragon or Red Dragon's Archfiend/Red Demon's Dragon, Normal Summon it and then Special Summon Savior/Majestic Dragon. Then Synchro Summon Savior/Majestic Dragon.

F. Treeborn Frog:

*Suprised* The Crimson Dragon's Sign? TreebornFrogGLD2-EN-C-LE

If this card is in your Graveyard during your Standby Phase and you control no Spell or Trap Cards, you can Special Summon it. This effect cannot be activated if you control a face-up "Treeborn Frog".

Information: a Level 1 Monster. and Good if your build having a Monarch in it. Plus a Defender for you.

G. One for One

*Suprised* The Crimson Dragon's Sign? 400px-OneforOneDPCT-EN-S-LE

Send 1 Monster Card from your hand to the Graveyard. Special Summon 1 Level 1 monster from your hand or Deck.

Information: The Coolest Card. It's a Jumper for your Level 1 Monsters. Such as Kinka-Byo, Treeborn Frog and Also Savior/Majestic Dragon and more. NOTE: Never use it to Special Summon Battle Fader.

H. Scrap-Iron Scarecrow:

*Suprised* The Crimson Dragon's Sign? Scrap-IronScarecrow-DPCT-EN-UR-LE

Activate only when an opponent's monster declares an attack. Negate the attack, and Set this card face-down again instead of sending it to the Graveyard.

Information: I know I know This card might be useless. But in this deck Oh, Hell it is Useful, Protects your Level 1 Monsters, Your Monsters and Also your Life points instead of Battle Fader. Also Protects the Little Tokens summoned by Dandylion. NOTE: You might only use 1x of it.

I. Threatening Roar

*Suprised* The Crimson Dragon's Sign? ThreateningRoarCP07-EN-SR-UE

Your opponent cannot declare an attack this turn.

Information: The Best Shield of this Deck. What more I can say?

J. Dark Bribe:

*Suprised* The Crimson Dragon's Sign? DarkBribeSDWS-EN-C-1E

Negate the activation of an opponent's Spell or Trap Card and destroy it. Your opponent draws 1 card.

Information: Negates the Annoying Cards to Delete The Savior/Majestic Dragons.

K. Legendary Jujitsu Master

*Suprised* The Crimson Dragon's Sign? LegendaryJujitsuMasterCP07-EN-SR-UE

A monster that battles with this Defense Position card is returned to the top of its owner's Deck at the end of the Damage Step.

Information: Stupid Synchros Against You? Also a Defender for you. and Like Raiza which it means, Useless draw for your own Opponent(s).

L. Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon

*Suprised* The Crimson Dragon's Sign? Red-EyesDarknessMetalDragonJUMP-EN-UR-LE

You can remove from play 1 Dragon-Type monster you control to Special Summon this card. Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can Special Summon 1 Dragon-Type monster, except "Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon", from your hand or Graveyard.

Information: Oh yeah Baby. The Epic Combo for the Deck: Savior/Majestic Darkness Red Dragons. Infinite Summoning of Stardust Dragon and Red Demon's Dragon/Red Dragon's Archfiend. Also it's For the Win, In case you're having a Savior/Majestic Dragon Monster in the field, at the End of the Turn Remove it Special Summon that Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon, and Special Summon Stardust/Red. Isn't so Epic?

~~~~~~~~~

Savior/Majestic Dragons Decks

There is Many Secret Builds that Not-yet I didn't build it. For now I build Two.

A-> Dandy Debris Savior.

B-> Savior Darkness Red Dragon.

Let's Start with the Dandy Debris First..

Dandy Debris Savior:

This Deck Created from 4 Cards. Dandylion - Debris Dragon - Majestic/Savior Dragon - Synchros.

I didn't build Good ones for now but here is my Under-Fixing.:

Deck 40:

*Suprised* The Crimson Dragon's Sign? SAVIOR

Since I didn't Complete this Deck's Fixing, it means The Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon's one not created it. But I had Created it in my mind. Soon It'll be here.

As for the other Deck:

Savior Darkness Red Dragons:

Created from 6 Cards: Debris - Dandylion - Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon - Stardust Dragon - Red Demon's Dragon - The Savior/Majestic Dragons.

~~~~

Finale:

I really Loved this Deck. It's fun and it can defeat High-Leveled Deck as soon as it Fixed. I'll create more Decks for it.

Special Thanks:
Code:
[/color]
[color=olive]-Ballin1521[/color]
[color=olive]-Shaodw[/color]
[color=olive]

~FelixTheTwilight.

F.A.Q.

Want to Contact me? Feel Free to join this Hamachi: For Fun Fixing Asking Testing in Duels:

FelixTheTwilight FAQ

Password: FAQ

Peace out everyone. I hope you Enjoyed my First Article in my life. and like the deck I have created. =) More Coming Soon.

Back to top Go down

*Suprised* The Crimson Dragon's Sign? Empty Re: *Suprised* The Crimson Dragon's Sign?

Post by FBI-13 Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:13 pm

Nice 9/10

FBI-13
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Back to top Go down

*Suprised* The Crimson Dragon's Sign? Empty Re: *Suprised* The Crimson Dragon's Sign?

Post by bw.master Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:43 pm

mmm i don't know
9/10
bw.master
bw.master
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:31 am

8/10. i dont like this deck but i would give it 9/10 as an article. but black letters in the start are kinda difficult for eyes. so 8/10
Goku
Goku
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum